Monday, November 30, 2009

Church Confirmation Letter Please Help Me With My Confirmation Letter To The Bishop?

Please help me with my confirmation letter to the Bishop? - church confirmation letter

April 5, 2009
Dear Bishop Braxton
I (my name) as a member of (my church), in the City (I) have been preparing for the sacrament of Confirmation. I am pleased to confirm, because I think I want a full member of the Catholic Church and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I also think it will strengthen my relationship with God.
Last year I had to prepare for this sacrament in many ways. I regularly attended confirmation classes and meeting with the father had Lawlyer. I received the other sacraments, such as preparing Eurcharist and reconciliation, which I think also helped me. I also went to the DYC, which helped me build a stronger relationship with God, and above all, I prayed.
During the preparations, also chose the Saints, would be confirmed. I chose St. Elizabeth of Hungary, because he looked like a good person and always have been and never take the trouble. I live my life happy and I feel that my receipt is doing to help me.
To my sponsor, I opted for my brother. He was always there for me and I think it is a good model for me in the church. He attends Mass regularly and lives his life like a true Christian.
I feel very honored to be able to confirm that this year. Thank you for an important part of this experience.
Best regards,

(my name)

(my name)








Is it appropriate? What changes can I do?

Is the correct format in the document, but not here.

Thank you and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Letter sounds very sincere. I'm sure it will be well received.

    ReplyDelete