Thursday, January 7, 2010

Asian Ceramic Tiles Where Can I Find Information On A Specific South Asian Antique?

Where can I find information on a specific south asian antique? - asian ceramic tiles

I have a ceramic bowl with a lid, I want to know the story. It is by hand, with pictures of what I think is painted very badly, so I think it was the Chinese men, face in two. The mark on the bottom is a kind of Chinese or Japanese May (or South Asia), the writing style. Please help me know from where the old one.

3 comments:

  1. It is necessary to publish the matter again with a picture of the cup and the mark on the bottom. The government brand should be easily identified. Men are perhaps the gods. I can tell you more likely to publish again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try contacting the Asia-Pacific Museum www.pacificasiamuseum.org.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look up it could. or find someone Chinese or Japanese, and to ask them what it means to say.


    Bethany. Mr.

    ReplyDelete