Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dolce Vita Dog Bed Dolce Vita Heated Dog Bed - Owner's Manual Question?

Dolce Vita heated dog bed - owner's manual question? - dolce vita dog bed

We have a dog bed Dolce Vita Oval someone gave us, but no manual. It is of medium size, I think, about three meters in diameter. When connected to, and our pet is sleeping through the night, you can safely:

a) have blankets on him?
b) in an upholstered sofa or the surface of the other?
c) in the rug or carpet?
d) in an enclosed space like a box of dog?

My dog does not like too close to the ground and stands on a blanket over my head (usually a cover) for the store. We do not read because he is ill or sick, but because he, despite his youth, is one race, the cold is very easy, and we thought it best to keep the heat at 70 overnight.

Yes, I know he is spoiled rotten ... You talk to the paw.

2 comments:

  1. I have not the model, but I have a hot dog bed. The instructions that should not be placed on carpets, upholstered furniture, etc. must be in a kind of hard surface, resistant to fire. It's OK to be placed in a niche, wherever there is adequate ventilation the cage door is left open and provided there is enough space in the cage for the dog has become warmer.

    Add: Although in the manual, do not leave home with her - I never did. Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but I've always made sure my smoke alarms are in good condition and that I or someone to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek God AKA GreekmanJanuary 15, 2010 at 9:29 PM

    I am in my mouth a little. Do you have a drawer like a normal dog and something in it will be beautiful, but all the other dogs in the world! I hope that helped.

    ReplyDelete