Friday, January 1, 2010

Scrapbooking Table I Need Your Ideas For A Wedding Reception Poster!

I need your ideas for a wedding reception poster! - scrapbooking table

Next week will be a family member's wedding. At the wedding a photo booth and a table will be in a scrapbook album for all guests of the bride and groom will be combined for a souvenir of the wedding.

I am responsible for cabs, and I will make 2 posters to:

1) To get into the booths
2) To bring to the table to Scrapbooking

Has anyone ideas (such as slogans or funny / strange news), which could either put the 2 posters?

2 comments:

  1. I do not understand what he is doing, but I think he is trying to encourage people to enter the booth to make a picture and then you put the images in this album. I think he wants to encourage people to preserve their image.

    It would be a big sign that says "Say Cheese" as broad a picture of two comics with a smile as their faces. This, in my view.

    Now, for the table, guest book, I have no idea what I can not help you there.

    However, it was fun. You can also offer to match each individual need with a pretty woman to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply put, something that a visual message in the brain that happens, transported in the cabin. Like an image from a camera and someone smiles. Make it simple. It can be a photo or clip art. You need to measure how much space you have to work and think his motto, and how much space you for everything, which will be published. It is better that the book so that people come to power. Some people may shy away if they need to go. So the book for help.

    ReplyDelete